Project: Government entity charged with supporting and regulating education in Qatar. That includes a full array of K-12 public and private schools and high-quality institutions of higher education. In the 2019/20 academic year, there are more than 332 private schools serving approximately 211,000 students. Private schools offer a wide variety of curricula, philosophies, and activities that meet the needs of individual students and their families.
The Security Coordinator will be responsible for implementing the Security Management System to the Permanent Headquarters, to provide a secure environment for all users (employees, contractors, visitors, service providers and facilities management staff) and will also undertake monitoring and auditing of the security supply chain
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and managing the security services in accordance with its service level agreement (SLA) including all relevant KPI’s are consistently met month to month.
- Identifying reports, and escalating poor performance of the security service contractors, with recommendations for action (corrective action, additional training, financial penalty).
- Building strong relations with the supply chain and colleagues, regularly engaging with them, to identify and understand issues, and processing the information to develop effective solutions.
- Ensuring that scheduled inspections are undertaken, and any required action plans are completed correctly and in a timely manner, making sure other parties and colleagues are kept informed as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with all management plans, MOI legislation, and client guidelines.
- Foster a culture that embraces change, as well as looking for opportunities to add value to the client.
- Proactively involved in the incident and emergency management. Undertake regular emergency drills.
- Ensuring that the security personnel are trained as per the annual training program.
- Ensuring that all security services are being managed and delivered in compliance with corporate, industry best practices and local statutory requirements.
- Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) compliance-driven culture always, including the application of ‘Don’t Walk By’.
- Pro-active and flexible approach to manage and resolve security issues and actions, and other areas of Mace project responsibilities as required.
- Working in coordination with the Quality Manager to undertake regular audits of all Security services and functions. Liaison with the operational management team.
- Undertaking inspections, audits, reports, as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Preparing Security statistical report data for audits and reports.
- Coordinating with all stakeholders as appropriate to resolve client/end-user complaints and identify root causes. Developing action plans to resolve and eliminate issues.
- Supporting effective Security communication through advice, review and direct contribution to meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, and ad-hoc reporting.
You are a degree holder in Facilities Management, Risk Management, QHSE Management or similar or having military experience. With proven experience in security and risk management operations. You are digitally savvy, have excellent auditing and reporting skills; organization and planning skills. Arabic speaker and knowing Oracle systems would be beneficial. You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to dynamic, motivated teams.
With Mace (Operate), you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world. Full tax-free salary package that includes basic salary