The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives.
They should be well-organized and be comfortable in managing and coordinating projects and performing administrative tasks executive’s behalf.
- Assist the AGM in organizing Agenda, following up pending matters, identifying areas of priority and maintaining confidentiality.
- Work with the AGM in preparing Presentations and business meeting documentation.
- Act as the main point of contact for all meetings, engagements and requests.
- Interact proactively and professionally with other GMs and Executive Secretaries.
- Organize internal and external meetings with subdivisions and cross divisions
- Responsible for all digital and hard copy documentation, filing and databases.
- Responsible for managing the GMs diary / calendar.
- Organizing all Travel planning and itinerary.
- Project coordination, progress monitoring, budget and periodic report preparation
- Appointment booking, calendar, and meeting management
- Business trip arrangement
- Focal contact for all communication
- Database and document management
- Policy writing and process improvement
- Commercial contracts and negotiation
- Other Administrative support as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting degree of 5 years of similar experience preferably in hospitality, retail, or events
- Adept in interpreting financial information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and can easily adapt to new technological tools
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- With Experience Handling C level
- You will be educated to bachelor’s degree level with at least 3 years experience in a similar position. Experience of working in the banking sector is an advantage.
- Multilingual (Arabic and English) speaking candidates are required.
- You will be highly organized and methodical.
- Outstanding communication skills