Our newest opportunity is for a talented Secretary to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for administrative and office support activities. Duties will include answering telephone calls, receiving & distributing documents, transmittals, shop drawings, database/logs, typing correspondence and filing.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Technical knowledge of the secretarial role and multi-functional skills.
- Planning, coordinating and evaluating workload to meet project requirements through effective time management.
- Working effectively in a team environment with a strong client focus.
- Communicating well with a good understanding of English and good written grammar.
- Using initiative to provide practical solutions to issues.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Knowledge of document control systems would be advantageous and a background in the construction industry would be highly desirable.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of work experience partnered with a Technical Diploma or related Bachelor’s degree.