Your main responsibility is to support the Assistant General Manager and the department in their day-to-day duties and activities, by providing professional support and administrative assistance.
- Assist the AGM in organizing the Agenda, following up on pending matters, identifying areas of priority and maintaining confidentiality.
- Work with the AGM in preparing Presentations and business meeting documentation.
- Act as the main point of contact for all meetings, engagements and requests.
- Interact proactively and professionally with other GMs and Executive Secretaries.
- Organize internal and external meetings with subdivisions and cross divisions
- Responsible for all digital and hard copy documentation, filing and databases.
- Responsible for managing the GMs diary/calendar.
- Organizing all Travel planning and itinerary.
- You will be educated to bachelor’s degree level with at least 3 years experience in a similar position. Experience of working in the banking sector is an advantage.
- Multilingual (Arabic and English) speaking candidates are required.
- You will be highly organised and methodical.
- Outstanding communication skills