Secretary (Bilingual – Arabic/English)
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
- Diploma and/or specialized training from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer;
- Must have a minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Shall have matriculation and should be fully computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to maintain filing and document control systems.
- Fluent in Arabic both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.