About the job
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic Secondary School Psychology teacher to join our existing team at GEMS Wellington School, Doha from August 2022. The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for UK trained teachers to join a global, leading company and a world-class International School.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification and an accompanying degree such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Psychology
- At minimum 2 years of recent and demonstrable Psychology teaching experience at GCSE and A’Level, at a British Curriculum School
- Additionally at minimum 2 years of recent and demonstrable Humanities teaching experience up to KS3, at a British Curriculum School
- Confidence in teaching the NCfE Primary framework
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- The aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career