About the job
The role is located in Qatar’s capital Doha, a fascinating, thought provoking, cosmopolitan city that combines desert landscapes with an incredible futuristic skyline. Start your teaching adventure at Pearling Season International School and then spend your weekends immersing yourself in Doha and sister ‘Smart city’ Lusail ever-growing cityscape of avant-garde architecture and flashy hotels, restaurants, and malls, while watching Qatar’s plans come to fruition in the lead up to the 2022 World Cup.
Pearling Season International School are seeking to appoint a qualified Arabic teacher to join our school, with experience teaching in the British system. Candidates from the UK seeking their first overseas position or international teachers with experience of a British curriculum are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent terms of employment
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary
- Generous housing allowance
- Utilities allowance
- Medical cover
- Annual Air Fare allowance
- End of Service Benefit per calendar year.
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues in sister branch Pearling Season International School, Al-Mansoura
- Excellent professional development and guidance.
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Previous experience working with students whose English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- PSISD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and DBS/Police clearance.