Al Khor International School
We are seeking to hire a nurse who will be responsible for the healthcare of our students. The successful candidate will ensure students receive the appropriate provision of healthcare through assessment, intervention and follow-up. You will be expected to maintain a high standard of care in accordance with professional guidelines. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming community in one of the leading international schools in the region.
Skills & Qualities
- A qualified nurse with valid registration to practice in Qatar
- Experience of working with children and young people, ideally in an educational setting
- Strong communication and people skills
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- The successful candidate will be fluent in English, the ability to speak Arabic is desirable
- Provide daily healthcare and emergency response
- Administer medicines to students with existing conditions during the school hours
- Maintain accurate health records for all students
- Communicate with parents and school management
- Implement, review and enhance school policies, systems, processes and procedures
- Maintain school medical facilities and ensure they meet external regulations and standards
What We Offer
Our excellent compensation package includes:
- A highly competitive tax-free salary
- High-quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- End of service benefits
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to submit a fully attested degree and teaching certificates, transcripts and police certificate.
Please note that due to government regulations we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
How To Apply
Please click on this link and apply it to the relevant AKIS job posting.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12 September 2020
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.tes.com.