Blyth Academy Qata
We are seeking to hire a nurse who will be responsible for the healthcare of our students.
The successful candidate will ensure students receive the appropriate provision of healthcare through assessment, intervention and follow-up.
Skills & Qualities
- You will be expected to maintain a high standard of care in accordance with professional guidelines.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming community in one of the leading international schools in the region.
- A qualified nurse with valid registration to practice in Qatar (MOH License)
- Experience of working with children and young people, ideally in an educational setting
- Strong communication and people skills
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- The successful candidate will be fluent in English and ability to speak Arabic
- Provide daily healthcare and emergency response
- Administer medicines to students with existing conditions during the school hours
- Maintain accurate health records for all students
- Communicate with parents and school management
- Implement, review and enhance school policies, systems, processes and procedures
- Maintain school medical facilities and ensure they meet external regulations and standards