- Supervise Airport Special Systems and ICT works currently on-going within the Airport, resolving site problems, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status. Provides support for other engineering activities as required.
- May supervise one or more Contractors and provide guidance and input regarding performance.
- May be assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a site engineer for a specific discipline on intermediate to large size project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (or related field)
- 5+ years of related work experience.
- Airport experience is mandatory.
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.