Onex Beauty Group
The Salon Manager is totally responsible for the entire functions and day to day (daily routine) running of the Maison De Joelle.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work as a team and strong coaching and monitoring.
- Manages to have a high standard of guest relations role.
- Manages Salon facilities including health and safety.
- Performs decision making and planning skills.
- Handling/ Monitoring stock control and informing the control department in advance for the products required for professional and retail use.
- Perform leadership abilities and briefing meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly staff schedule & staff rotation by coordinating with the Operations Manager.
- Manages the staff under her own jurisdiction and their work-related issues.
- Execute staff performance evaluation.
- Coordinate with the Administration/ HR Department for the employees’ requirements.
- Motivate and assist the staff to achieve the targets.
- Handling maintenance problem by submitting, coordinating, and following-up on Maintenance/ Engineering/ Housekeeping requests.Staff training, coaching & counseling on a regular basis.
- Monitor and ensure the effectiveness of sales procedures and retail claim operations.
- Ensure to maintain a good quality of customer standard and brand image.
- Implement and execute sales activities & training.
- Ensure and display salon image in relation to company visual merchandising guidelines.
- Manages staff quality control, appraisal and evaluation skills.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager to establish and implement policy, promotion strategies &marketing plan.
- Handling customers’ complaints and do the necessary action with the Operations Manager’s knowledge, particularly those affecting the operation of the salon.
- Recognize and celebrate staff accomplishments and exceptional performances.
- Ensure high quality of customer service and promote good public relations.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager.
Functional Skills, Training Skills, Front Desk, Marketing, Hair, Body and Massage, Beauty, Sales, Trainer, Spa Management, Product Skills.