The Salon Manager will be responsible for Managing 1 Salon within Qatar, day-to-day staff management and clients. Manage Salon Expenses and stock. Increase revenue through increased clients satisfaction, clients retention, service sales, retail sales, and upselling.
Accountable for achieving the target gross profit and net profit while maintaining the brand standards and ensuring the highest clients satisfaction and clients experience.
- Increase gross profit and net profit.
- Ensuring front desk, stylist & beauticians are giving great customer service and doing amazing work to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Increase clients satisfaction.
- Reduce clients complaints.
- Increase clients retention.
- Increase clients referrals.
- Increase Retail Sales per visited client.
- Increase average service sales receipt per client.
- Ensuring salons are always presentable and be rated 5 Star to further enhance the client’s experience.
- Responsible for setting staff targets and KPI’s based on the objective profit.
- Management of salon assets and inventory.
- Recruitment of salon, front desk, stylists & beauticians.
- Leadership & Management skills: Lead and manage the existing salon staff to focus on client experience, client satisfaction, client retention, and sales goals.
- Great Customer Service & Customer Experience Background: Ensuring we provide amazing customer service and quality service to Wow our customers.
- Performance Management Experience: Management of salon staff performance reviews and implement ways to increase performance.
- Persistent: Ability to get the salon team to meet their sales targets.
- Sales skills: Ability to train and coach staff on how to sell retail and Add ons.
- Metrics & Data-driven: Need to be good at analyzing data & metrics and make decisions based on that to meet the objectives.
- P&L: A very strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to plan and react with impactful strategies.
- Accountable & Responsible
- Have more than 5 years of Managerial experience in any of the following service industries: Hotels, F&B, beauty industry, or other hospitality industry.
- Great Customer Service Background
- Must have several years of experience managing staff.
- Must have a proven record of increasing revenue, meeting sales targets for a team, department, or division, and meeting company sales goals.
- Have computer skills, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and able to analyze and read lots of reports and KPI’s
- Salary: QAR 10,000 to QAR 15,000 + (5% to 10% Profit Sharing)
- Free Medical Insurance
- 30 days paid Vacation + & up to 13 paid local holidays
- Air ticket allowance
- Free Salon Services