About the job
You as a Sales Support Specialist, will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in the Doha, Qatar. Sales Support Specialist responsibility is to work to develop parts business, support sales process & manage relationship with customers to maximize profitable growth for Service Business within Hitachi Energy guideline and policies.
- Analyzing technical and commercial requirements and define products / applications to be used for bid opportunities.
- Pre-Qualification Questionnaires / Documents.
- Preparing Proposals defining technical, commercial conditions, pricing and other terms and conditions.
- Ensuring to comply with all the internal processes and requirements like Integrity, OHS, Risk Review..etc.
- Maintaining relevant backup documents for all bids and proposals.
- Preparing of compliance statement. Keeping track of changes / modifications in the project.
- Attending the customer meetings as per requirement.
- To compile technical & commercial offers in accordance with customers’ requirements
- To review offers against customers’ technical specification and commercial conditions with design department and contracts department respectively.
- To manage and request for quotations from factories and vendors in cooperation with sourcing department.
- Responsible for compiling/calculating the total costs of any bid, including materials, services, project management hours.
- Prepare/attend tender clarifications and negotiations.
- To act on behalf of the tender manager during his management absence or as assigned
- Comply with the responsibilities as per Quality Procedures and Quality Manual.
- To book the orders on SAP system and handover the project file to the project execution team.
- Responsible for spare part order handling, from sale order creation to issuance of sales invoice and follow up the payment.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Tenders and proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering & Science.
- Ability to work with tenders of different size, complexity and Scope
- Experience in Electrical equipment will be an advantage.
- Experience with tenders of different size, complexity and scope types