About the role
As Internal Media Services (IMS) Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring optimal operational efficiency of all existing and future IMS media assets as well as the timely and accurate delivery of our client’s campaigns, both digital and static.
Key accountabilities include:
- Monitor advertising systems of IMS in Hamad International Airport (HIA) to ensure a sound record of all the sites in a systematic manner;
- Monitor and maintain all media assets in perfect working order through daily site visits, reports and action plans;
- Anticipate, schedule and manage any upgrade, repair or replacement work so that this can be preventative wherever possible and keep any costs incurred to a minimum. Work with the Senior Business Manager to ensure that such costs are budgeted for;
- Proactively research and source the latest media hardware (static and digital) and software solutions as well as printing and production methods to ensure IMS is providing our clients with premium display solutions that are cost-effective to both IMS and our clients;
- Assist the IMS team to identify, carry out feasibility studies and present for approval any new media opportunities (often arising from changes in airport operations), both at HIA and otherwise;
- Assist the IMS Assistant in coordinating with stakeholders in Procurement, Legal, HIA and consultants to fulfill the paperwork needed for sourcing the best vendors/suppliers who can deliver high-quality production of the media sites;
- Work with internal and external partners and oversee and supervise the build of any experiential/bespoke media solutions;
- Manage, quality check and inspect the timely and accurate posting and removal of all campaigns;
- Accompany the staff members of production agencies during their work at HIA and ensure that their airport passes are returned to IMS after their work session;
- Assist with the provision of client Proof of Posting photography/videography to the media team;
- Track the (static) artwork material lifespan/condition to ensure the aesthetics of the airport;
- Ensure all operational standards are met through strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and that any deviations are identified and corrected immediately.
- In coordination with the Senior Business Manager and respective stakeholders, create and constantly strive to improve SLAs and SOPs with internal and external partners to maximize quality and efficiency and to minimize cost;
- Manage and oversee all work by external partners to ensure that they deliver against SLAs and SOPs and comply with company regulations and procedures at all times;
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with internal partners e.g. HIA Operations, HIA Facilities Management both to constantly improve and accelerate campaign posting, inventory troubleshooting and all other operational matters as well as to track operational changes at the airport to anticipate any impact to IMS operations. Work with the IMS team to find relevant solutions and with partners to implement these quickly and efficiently;
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Trade or Vocational Qualification
- Diploma or certificate in Media Communications
- A minimum of 4 years experience in outdoor and airport media production (light-boxes, billboards, bus-wrap, trolley branding, etc.)
- Exposure to digital printing and artwork designing is highly desirable. Experiential builds – in airports ideally;
- Experience and knowledge of static OOH;
- Proven ability to develop, maintain relationships with all levels of company management.
- Experience in managing short lead times with multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent command of English;
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint.
- Excellent verbal telephonic and written communications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate projects.
- Adaptability, and the ability to define problems, collect and interpret data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Arabic or other language proficiencies desirable