- Identify and secure business from new and existing customers, and ensuring customers satisfaction
- Initiate and maintain relationships with (potential) customers, monitor the developments; coordinate processes and act as a business partner in line with the contract, the (functional) standards, and customer’s requirements
- Develop and realize a sales plan in line with the departmental strategy and standards and acquire approval
- Prepare or coordinate (quotations for) contracts in line with the guidelines for contract management and networking
- Negotiate with internal and-or external parties, acquire approval and close the contract and monitor compliance with contract in line with internal processes
Purpose of the job
He will be responsible for pro-actively and reactively sell Mammoet’s services and expertise within the designated geographical territory, expertise and-or nature of customers; focuses on maintaining customer relationships, business development, sales targets, and troubleshooting on customer problems in line with the contract and internal standards, in order to contribute to the successful development of Mammoet. Key skills
- Operations & Material, understanding of capabilities
- Tender management, understanding of principles
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Commercial or Technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years Sales or marketing experience in a relevant industry
About our company
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing, and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
We believe our business is about time: uptime, turnaround time, and time to market. To our customers, time is the currency that matters most. That’s why we strive to bring their deadlines forward. It’s an integrated, daily effort shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning, and safe delivery.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation, and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates, and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions. Mammoet’s services in engineered heavy lifting and transport comprise:
- Heavy lifting services
- Heavy transport services
- Plant turnaround/shutdown management
- Site-wide construction services
- Modular construction
- Factory-to-Foundation / logistics
- Rapid response
- Relocation and decommissioning of installations
- Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
About our region
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world. Mammoet is proud to be part of SHV. SHV is a global family business with an impressive portfolio of companies with 55.000 employees in 58 countries: SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital, and ONE-Dyas.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.mammoetvacancies.com.