Where will you be working?
Siemens Energy WLL is located in Doha, one of the most dynamic and exciting cities in the Middle East, Your role as a Sales Manager for the Industrial Applications team in Qatar will expose you to a wide range of technologies and industries where you will be able to add value to our well established and growing local team.
Siemens Energy Industrial Applications business delivers Solution, Service and Projects such as ICSS, Automation, Energy Management, Energy Storage, Electrification, Drives, Motors, Process Safety, Water treatment, Digital & Cyber Solutions and Optimization throughout the entire lifecycle of customers’ assets. We partner with our customers to understand and align their needs with optimal solutions, project execution and life cycle support leveraging end to end knowledge from a global OEM organization.
Lets talk about You!
- Do you have 5 or more years of relevant sales experience in the defined products and markets, experience in Qatar a significant advantage?
- You should have a university degree in Automation, Digital, Process, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering disciplines.
- Having a good understanding of customer requirements and be able to communicate these effectively within Siemens Energy organization is key for this role.
- You have good negotiation skills with the ability to manage internal and external stake holders positively.
- Do you have sharp analytical skills to review cost estimates and have positive discussions with commercial and proposal teams. Knowledge of profit and loss accounts is important?
- You are a strategic thinker and an expert in value-add selling, and are an out of the box thinker with a creative approach to problem solving
- You have excellent time management skills.
- Being open to working with people from different cultural backgrounds and have also demonstrated the ability to work as a team player is paramount.
- You should also be resilient and respond with a positive attitude when under pressure.
- You will position Siemens Energy as the best solution provider in the Qatar LNG, Oil & Gas, Petchem, Marine and Water Treatment Market
- As a front face for Siemens Energy, you will develop strong relationships with all clients channels, identify business opportunities, enhance market transparency and increase customer satisfaction
- You will implement sales strategies defined by the business, have a self-motivated drive to enhance customer satisfaction and to reach the sales targets.
- As the Sales Manager for several customers, you will understand decision-makers at all levels of the customers’ organization and be well versed at cross-border project implementation.
- You will manage sales activities between customers, various Siemens Energy factories, the regional hub and local project management, logistics and supply chain teams.
- In all your dealings you will work in line with the Company’s compliance and business conduct policies.