About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Sales Manager will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Creativity in connecting with decision-makers
- Goal driven and assertive in pursuing lead opportunities
- Have a solid work ethic, can-do attitude and a passion for service.
- Generates hotels/resorts awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, tradeshows and networking groups. Works closely with sales and marketing teams to solicit, sell and confirm business required to meet budgeted sales goals for their property.
- Candidate should possess the ability to solicit leisure and group travel. This position requires a high degree of independent judgement and discretion on decision making and managing confidential information of the property.
- Has the ability to be a Public Ambassador for Four Seasons Hotels.
- Luxury hotel Sales background and proven sales track record required.
- Identify and target leisure agencies that will generate business on behalf of hotels but not conflict with WSO efforts.
- Utilize various prospecting resources to solicit and secure business on behalf of hotels.
- Use company wide programs, sales developments, prospecting projects, WSO customer events and reporting for leisure business development.
- Follow up on all business inquiries and leads and qualify business to generate leisure room nights.
- Create and execute account plans for assigned market territory to ensure maximum leisure revenue and budgeted leisure targets are achieved for the property.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and direct sales goals including outside sales calls, prospecting calls, site inspections, and entertainment as outlined.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the development of new programs and sales campaigns in an effort to obtain additional sales from the various market niches.
- Assist the Director of Sales with the implementation, follow-through and updating of the quarterly action plans.
- Explores new ways to increase revenue.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is an advantage
- Pre-opening experience is a plus
- Passion for being innovative and able to quickly adapt to changing environments/demands
- Adhere to Four Seasons Hotel’s standards as well as policies and procedures
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee Handbook
- Works harmoniously and professionally with all co-workers
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Preferably has luxury hotel & resort experience
- Sales & Marketing background
- 4-6 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command in English, Arabic is an advantage
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high-quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.