About the job
We aim to empower the local community through digital transformations.
We have started by empowering local grocery stores by providing them with a store management platform, some of its features include POS, Inventory management, CRM, E-commerce order management, etc.
The sales team leader, the glue that holds the sales team together, provides the training and motivation to the team to reach sales goals. The work environment is typically fast-paced, and the team leader is often moving from one task to another, answering questions, holding meetings, delegating responsibilities, and acting as a voice of encouragement.
- Partaking in sales recruitment and ad hoc disciplinary processes.
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company’s broader objectives.
- Assigning work to Sales Representatives in an equitable manner.
- Supervising staff to ensure that they perform the correct tasks to prescribed standards.
- Monitoring random negotiations to discern whether employees are adopting effective sales techniques.
- Maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfill their needs.
- Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems, as needed.
- Host ongoing training sessions to ensure that employees are familiar with our product releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent field.
- Proven experience as a Field sales manager, preferably managing more than 5 on ground sales executives.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to sustain consequential working relationships.
- Cautiously optimistic, aggressive to overachieve on targets.