We are looking for a Sales Manager- Commercial Vehicles & Trucks who would be responsible for the Sales Operations of a multi-brand portfolio of Heavy and Light Commercial Vehicles in Qatar.
Your job responsibilities will include but not be limited to :
- Achievement of monthly sales volume and gross margin targets
- Setting team’s targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales Engineers.
- Delivering deep performance reviews for each individual sales executive periodically
- Planning and presiding over weekly sales team meetings.
- Coaching individual Sales Engineers through help sessions to help them improve sales performance.
- Ensure stock level is in line with sales requirements and within company policies for volume and aging
- Ensuring that the applicable SOPs have adhered correctly.
- Planning training programs for the Sales Team.
- Analyzing sales data on sales results and developing plans to address performance gaps.
- Motivating and engaging the sales team.
- Develop new profitable customers and maintain existing profitable accounts
- Tracking sales team KPIs and share them with company leadership.
- Monitoring competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolving escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Providing advanced negotiation expertise.
For Educational Background: Preferably, Mechanical Engineer, a business administration qualification will be an added advantage. Must have extensive knowledge of Trucks Sales.
Minimum Experience: At least 4-7 years of industry experience (Trucks Sales).
Job-Specific Skills: Knowledge of industry-specific performance indices such as market share, aftermarket absorption. Should be familiar with some dealer operating standards.
Behavioral Competencies: Articulate, people-oriented, ability to work under pressure, possesses good interpersonal skills, multi-cultural, enjoys working with numbers, a strategic think.