- A Sales Manager is responsible for the coordination of sales efforts in a multi-city region.
- Organize the market by section/ area
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Prepare target plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiates and coordinate the development of the action plan to penetrate new markets
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
Individually motivate sales teams to develop new business. Train and guide sales representatives. Evaluate sales representatives and provide formal and informal training delivery in appropriate areas, including time management, prospecting, qualification, selling skills, sales strategy, product knowledge, and closing skills.
Application Deadline: 11/30/2020
Expected Start Date: 11/30/2020
Sales: 5 years (Required)