Are you a Sales Leader looking for a new opportunity?
Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?
Join our Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the best
Customer-facing staff responsible for winning business. Develops an operational plan for own department. Contributions to plan of the larger unit.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects Within a geographic area.
- Handling complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and industry insights for effective sales
- Contributing to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions
- Handling diverse clients in a region and leading a department with large, estimated orders.
- Handling local focus on Medium size territory
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum of 3 year of Experience in Industry.
- Be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits