As Sales Manager your primary responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to:
- Maximize all lease and car rental opportunities to bring profitable corporate business for AVR
- Plan, allocate and monitor own sales strategies, targets and sales performance so that profitability, growth and revenue targets are met or exceeded
- Build strong and effective account management relationships with all customers allocated
- Win new customers from building own prospect base
- Develop customer relationships to enhance profit levels and penetration of services
- Train & develop a market leading sales force
- Plan and implement sales/customer retention and relationship development
- Contribute to formulation of policy and strategy within the sales and marketing function
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems
- Work closely with accounts and collections team to ensure debts are minimized
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, whilst protecting and developing the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and own presentation
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills
- Strong English communication skills; reading, writing and speaking. Also speaking Arabic is an advantage.
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Minimum 3-year sales management experience in the automotive industry, preferably in car rental, with a solid sales background.
- 5 years GCC experience desirable
- An ambitious, energetic character is a must
- Ability to motivate self and team. Ability to build a strong, engaged sales team.