The main purpose of the role is to present and secure properties for sale to potential purchasers. Actively take a role in negotiating marketing agreements and commission levels with vendors. The Sales Consultant’s main aim is to showcase the Mirage portfolio of properties in a professional manner that reflects world-class organizational image and brand.
- Knowledge of real estate sales.
- Knowledge of sales negotiations.
- Knowledge of local and international property markets.
- Knowledge of working targets.
- Knowledge of customer service and satisfaction.
- Demonstrate solid commercial awareness.
- Ability to read and understand sales contracts.
- Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.