Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem has expanded services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires.
We are looking for Sales Interns to support our growth in Food, Qatar. The person in this role has a distinct opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the region and the trajectory of the company.
The role reports to the Commercial Manager of Qatar, the main responsibilities of the role are the following:
- Work closely with the assigned team lead and completing all allocated tasks.
- Research and generate lists of potential merchant leads.
- Meet clients (restaurants) to discuss commercials and close deals.
- Update documents and sales records.
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist managers with negotiations
- Passionate about sales and gets a kick out of closing deals.
- Skilled negotiator with deal management skills
- Responsible and accountable towards given targets.
- Proactive personality that takes initiative and action.
- Ambitious and growth driven, not just in it for the extra cash.
- Team player with a winning attitude.
- Driver’s license may be required to travel around Doha.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Needs to be on own visa