Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve or exceed the sales/profits targets set by the company for the products handled. At the same time, ensure customer satisfaction by providing after sales service of minor nature as it will be convenient to customers. The role will be based in Doha, Qatar and report to the Sales Coordinator.
- Attend to customers to offer company products (watches) on ability to explain the benefits along with the product features and on the given prices with a view to achieve a good sales performance.
- Maintain and upkeep the showroom with an attractive display of watches to motivate potential customers.
- Maintain daily sales, service and stock registers, updating them day to day.
- Arrange procurement of watches from main stock when required for the sales.
- Maintain custody of showroom sale proceeds and handling over same to the visiting banking officer.
- Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
- This front line staff acts as consumers main contact with our organization and their interaction will leave a long lasting impression about the company and our products too. As after sales service is also involved in the work giving an opportunity to have a good customer base who will be pleased to come again for repeat purchase or after sales needs.
- A close liaison should be maintained between Senior Technician, merchandising team, supply chain and with their sales in charge to have a right synergy in the retail location.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Degree education preferred but not essential
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must have good command of the English language and Arabic is preferable
- Familiarity with computer use
- Passion for retail industry
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident
- Identify customer needs
- Pleasing personality