Come and join us to be part of this food giant!
BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.
- Ensure 100% call coverage in compliance with the journey plan.
- Achieve distribution targets based on customer category.
- Ensure the products are merchandised as per the planograms.
- Implementation of POSM as per the guidelines.
- Timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Maintain the physical appearance and vehicle as per company standards to reflect the professional image of the company.
- Maintain the right RSP in the market through correct price communication.
- Update audit reports on a regular basis and ensure customer data accuracy.
- Ensure company assets are maintained and located in prime store positions.
- Identifying new in-store opportunities and communicate them effectively to the supervisor.
- Report all competitor activities in the market to the supervisor
- Diploma/ Secondary Schooling is a must
- Bachelor Degree is Preferable
- Qatar Driving license (mandatory)
- Good team player
- Microsoft Office (all)
- Minimum 2 years in Sales (FMCG)