The role is to support the sales objectives of the company by achieving given sales targets. This role is responsible for providing the first-rate service to current and potential customers of Volvo Truck.
- Achieve or exceed Annual sales targets.
- Maintain improving the customer’s database.
- Maintain improving the market’s coverage.
- Provide accurate market information.
- Maintain complying with the company’s SOPs, VT guidelines and traffic dept. procedures.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Strong English communication skills
- 1-2 years, Automotive, Heavy trucks or heavy equipment experience.
- Either Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, prefer to have an engineering background.
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.