About the job
Your main responsibility will be to achievie Sales & Collection Targets.
- Achieving sales of Consumer Electronics and Appliances through designated Hyper Markets and Dealer Channel Partners.
- Collection of account receivables from the MM’s and dealer channel accounts.
- Dealer Network / Modern Retail Expansion.
- Maintaining sales records / MIS.
- Negotiating Promotions at the Hyper Markets / Dealers.
- Negotiate contracts and maintain market share of Panasonic Products, Visibility of Products at shop floor.
- Reviewing sales performance vis a vis annual contracts.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field. Optional: Post Graduate in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 or 5 years of experience in handling key accounts of Qatar region in Consumer electronics.
- Candidate should have an experience in debtor’s managements, which includes collections of accounts receivables from key accounts in consumer electronics.
- Currently working in consumer electronics will be preferred.
- Valid Qatar Driving license is necessary.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Conversant with competition analysis and benchmarking.
- Debtors Management.
- Excellent data and trend Analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word and Excel.
- Gulf experience with valid