Your main responsibility will be to achieve Sales & Collection Targets.
- Achieving sales of Consumer Electronics and Appliances through designated Hyper Markets and Dealer Channel Partners.
- Collection of account receivables from the MM’s and dealer channel accounts.
- Dealer Network / Modern Retail Expansion.
- Maintaining sales records / MIS.
- Negotiating Promotions at the Hyper Markets / Dealers.
- Negotiate contracts and maintain market share of Panasonic Products, Visibility of Products at shop floor.
- Reviewing sales performance vis a vis annual contracts.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field. Optional: Post Graduate in Marketing/Business Administration.
- 2 years of relevant experience in the Qatar region handling Key Accounts in Consume electronics.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Conversant with competition analysis and benchmarking.
- Debtors Management.
- Excellent data and trend analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word and Excel.
- Gulf experience with valid GCC driving license preferred.
- Team Management.