About the job
The purpose of the role is to sell Ogoul Technology’s products to the right target audience. The successful applicant will be responsible for calling prospect clients, following up on customer leads and building long-term relationships with clients.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of the products of the company.
- Understanding the customer requirements and how Ogoul can be a good fit.
- Cold calling prospects and vetting qualified leads into CRM.
- Developing a sales pipeline to have visibility and accountability.
- Be able to do client presentations in a professional manner.
- Answer any questions or queries over the phone or email in a polite and timely manner.
- Work closely with marketing to ensure sales targets/strategies are in line with the marketing timeline.
- Provide weekly and monthly progress reports.
- This job description is not exhaustive and requires flexibility to take on other responsibilities assigned by the Sales Director.
- Ideally, 2 years of sales experience preferably within the technology sector.
- Ability to understand the technology and tech-based products.
- Experience in account management as well as previous experience in a client-facing role.
- Proven track record of success.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach with a strong desire to learn.
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver the team’s joint sales targets.
- Positive attitude to work.
- Attention to detail.
- Presentable and eloquent with good command of English.