About the job
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world.
You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities within the Modern Trade Channel.
To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long term client relations. So, are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because this is where you will spend most of your working day in the field, as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and its clients!
A day in the life of…
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer.
- Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store.
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
What Will Make You Successful
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Sales or related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Sales is preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Capable of managing client relations and other stakeholders.
- A proactive and persistent attitude.