Khalifa Steel Industries
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- 2-5 years’ quota-carrying sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor Degree Holder and Higher
- Relevant Experience: 3 years or more (Qatar)
- Computer Literacy: Above Average
- Languages: English, Arabic
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
1. Maintain and develop a good relationship with customers through personal contact, meetings, telephone, and email communications.
2. Ensure to keep in touch with the clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the image of the company.
3. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
4. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
5. Gathering market and customer information
6. Set up meetings with potential clients and address their requirements and concerns. If required will arrange the meeting with higher management.
7. Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with the procurement team and managers.
8. Customer complaints should always be resolved as quickly as possible. If required visit directly to the client without any delay and submit all relevant documents and take action to solve the issues immediately.
9. Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries (at all times!)
10. Preparing accurate calculations and providing the quotation to the customer based on inquiry.
11. Follow up payments from the clients sourced by self.
12. Creating detailed company pre-qualification documents & material submittals to register for the preferred vendor list and consultant approvals.
13. Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
14. Checking the status of the project and future requirements.
15. Follow up on the work for the clients with the processing department, such as sale agreements, letters of offer, receipts among others.
16. Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed the target.
17. Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
18. Reporting the market trends, expecting projects and order status to the management
19. Maintain and update reports of the products and clients uptake on a daily basis.
20. Follow up on the work for the clients with the processing department, such as sale agreements, letters of offer, materials approval, and others.
21. To assume other duties as assigned by the higher management