A Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for Hilton’s newest resort and entertainment complex in Qatar. The Salwa Beach Resort is to become one of the largest resorts in the Middle East. It spreads along a 3.5km pristine beachfront on the southwest coast of Qatar. Managed by Hilton, it will have 362 hotel rooms and residential units with private beaches, world-class leisure and waterpark, sports club, marina, dive center, health club, spa, restaurants, cinemas and retail space. The resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and can be found on Google and YouTube under its working title ‘Salwa Beach Resort’.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Sales Executive, you analyze local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
- Analysis of local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.hilton.com.