Almana & Partners
The Sales Executive is responsible for all sales-related activities for the Consumer Products business line, from tapping new customers to finally achieving sales closure. The job involves planning strategies in order to achieve business targets thereby contributing to departmental and organizational targets. The sales executive shall work in close coordination with the customers, senior sales executive, sales supervisors, field sales manager and suppliers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
The focus area for the Sales Executive is to generate sales and achieve revenue targets. Work through the client development stage to the closing of the sales cycle. The sales executive shall operate in the assigned territories for the assigned products.
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales targets for self, thereby contributing to the achievement of team targets.
- Keep a close tab on the competitors to keep abreast of new office equipment launches, various promotions, discounts, etc. being introduced and update the sales supervisor and the field sales manager regularly.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new sales opportunities and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- Monitor the market and provide feedback to the field sales manager and the sales supervisor on product movement.
- Actively execute business development activities by identifying and acquiring new customers and engage with them throughout the sales cycle until the closing of sales.
- Provide price quotes to the customers after careful assessment of the requirements and use discretion within the defined pricing guidelines and negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with the sales supervisor and field sales manager.
- Ensure monitoring of monthly audit of the store and take steps to improve the key performance indicator (KPI) of the 6Ps.
- Implement effective merchandising standards according to the designed planograms and monitor the efficiency of those implemented standards.
- Maintain healthy relationships with relevant suppliers/vendors through regular communication. Ensure to get the right quote at the right time from these vendors.
- Coordinate with stores/logistics to ensure that all committed products are delivered within agreed timelines. Ensure that no penalties are imposed (especially government clients) due to non-delivery or delivery after the deadline. Escalate any issues related to stores to the sales supervisor or assistant manager.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Make sure that optimum stock level is maintained in the outlet and ensure zero out of stock situation throughout the year.
- Work together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability. Also, train and support coaching classes as a part of the induction program for the new employees.
- To communicate courteously with internal and/or external customers by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships to create customer satisfaction and to create opportunities for repeated business.
- Provide professional and effective services to internal and / or external customers, to meet customer expectations, particularly in terms of Quality and Timeliness in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and / or services provided.
- Represent the organization at exhibitions, events and demonstrations.