You will be responsible for establishing and developing new business opportunities and build strong relationships with our existing and potential customer base in the Decorative market segment.
Key to your success will be the ability to identify the business as well as:
- Support the Projects Sales Manager, developing action plans and forecast/budgets for the market segment.
- Promote sales via consultants, specifiers and contractors.
- Issues quotations, specifications and update customer records using CRM.
- Support local Sales Manager to ensure successful implementation of launch plans at local level.
- Prepares Project pipeline utilizing CRM.
- Prepares Monthly Sales Reports and customer activity and updating on sales activities utilizing CRM.
The role will be based in Doha (QA).
What is expected of you to become our sales executive?
You will need to be a self-motivated, energetic person with a positive attitude who has the ability to build strong relationships with our existing and potential customer base.
We expect that our future colleague will be experienced in the coating industry, familiar with different sales techniques, and systems, and have the ability to anticipate our clients’ needs and match them to the best solutions.
You should also tick the boxes when it comes to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry would be valuable.
- Minimum of 2 years’ selling experience in manufacturing, construction or coating Industry from a reputed organization.
- Proven sales experience.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Dynamic AX).
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Stamina and result oriented.
- Good team player.
Application and further information
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than the 30-Sep-2020.
Please note that the interviews will take place 1-2 weeks after the application deadline and you may want to pencil this time in your diary to avoid any holiday clashes.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: candidate.hr-manager.net.