The overall mission of the team you will be joining is to build the corporate client and partner base of Careem in Qatar by acquiring new business, growing accounts revenue, relationship management and improving customer experience through data analysis.
You will be part of a team that works together to achieve a common goal and are always willing to help each other out.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently and manage their time efficiently, be well-liked by clients and have the ability to clearly communicate what we are trying to achieve.
Required Skills And Experience
- Experience in sales and account management with a proven track record in direct and channel sales, especially in closing large strategic deals.
- Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
- Preferred experience in tech and logistics.
- Self-starter who can learn and position technology/solution plays in view of driving the appropriate conversations with Service Providers with a clear business agenda insight.
- Highly motivated with a “hunting spirit” to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions across different verticals.
- You are excellent at working in teams and are comfortable collaborating with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
- You have a proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a dynamic business environment.
- Good communicator and excellent at driving solutions in line with industry and local market trends.
- Can do, will do attitude and be able to think in a unique way to contribute creatively towards building a solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
- Highly analytical and meaningful.