To represent all Milaha Logistics’ services & products to potential customers gaining new business inquiries and converting these into confirmed contracts.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaison with Logistics sub unit leaders to explore sales leads.
- Carry out sales activities with a focus on increased revenue and profit margins.
- Identify new revenue streams and business opportunities; including the preparation of business cases for capital expenditure.
- Execute all sales leads, sales inquiries and ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
- Respond to all sales inquiries from local or international clients within 24 hours Partake in weekly meetings with all Logistics sub unit leaders.
- Utilize Oracle EBMS for all Freight Forwarding sales activities.
- Provide weekly updates on sales activities to VP – Logistic.
- Ensure familiarity with all Logistics activities being offered by Milaha and prepare presentations to deliver to potential customers.
- Ensure the maximum profitability of each new contract in line with agreed service levels and contractual obligations.
- Be aware of changes in the market, shippers’ schedules, competitors’ activities and general market intelligence.
- Development and Management of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Be aware of market trends through market research and customer client visits.
- Manage all customer service levels to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards.
- Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Good academic background with strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Proven Sales background in the 3Pl /Logistics industry.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 Years’ experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of Sales & Operations Planning activities.
- MS Office skills (Outlook, EXCEL, PowerPoint).
- Exposure and knowledge of freight IT systems/ tools to enable business improvements.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Other languages are advantageous.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Qatar logistics market.
- Strong knowledge of local and regional customs procedures and legislation.
- Understand and be able to exploit customer opportunities locally, regionally and internationally
To apply for this job please visit www.milaha.com.