The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Negotiated and closed contracts with flower & chocolate shops while maximizing Mersal’s profit.
- Collect, curate, and update information about flower & chocolate shops and build a robust product database for Mersal.
- Execute quality checks of the data on the website and mobile application to ensure that information is accurate.
- Encourage shops to upload menu details on the Mersal portal regularly.
- Attain an accurate and original logo and menu items pictures from shops.
- Provide system training to the shop’s focal point and act as the point of contact for any technical issues faced by them.
- To be a named escalation point for shops technical/ service issues. This would include providing timely updates, working with support, or any other teams as applicable. Prepared to travel to customer locations or events if appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring our customers receive an excellent service from all areas of the business while continually seeking to refine and improve that customer experience.
- Manage the social media posts to drive brand awareness, improve engagement (Arabic/English)
- You have proven work experience as an Account manager, Sales, Data Entry, Customer relation, or a similar role. Experience in the online ordering and delivery industry is a bonus!
- You are fluent in English & Arabic.
- You pay close attention to details.
- You are willing to work hard to achieve and exceed daily targets.
- You have the ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality.
- You have a “can-do” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.