Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing strategies
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Coordinate with media representatives and sponsors
- Answer client queries about product specifications and uses
- Conduct market research to identify the selling possibilities and evaluate customer
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Support Finance in sales collection to their designated clients.
- Participate in developing a Sales plan
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive with Digital E-Marketing Background
- Proficiency in English, Arabic will be added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Advanced presentation skills and portfolio
- Thorough understanding of sales, marketing, E-Marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales and marketing/ internet marketing.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Degree holder – Prefer degree related to Digital Marketing and communication.
- Prefer With Driving license
- Both languages (Arabic, English).
- Expertise in social media.
- Good level in designing ( Website, others..).
- Minimum 03 years of experience in the marketing field – preferred facility mgt.
- Self-confidence & presentable
- University degree holder of Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any related course. MBA is a plus.