About the job
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential.
- Act as a functional consultant for customers; establishes new and maintain existing long-term relationships with customers.
- Create and maintain a sales plan. Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements, anticipate issues and exceed their needs. Persuade clients that a product will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Support marketing, client, and sales activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Create technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, including component overviews to both customers and sales support functions like Inside Sales.
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team. Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts.
- Share market opportunities and contacts with other members of the sales team as a value add.
Education & Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Engineering field (Mechanical / Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering)
- Additional degree in Business Administration would be a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Very good interpersonal, consulting and presentation skills.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the related engineering field.
- Independent problem-solving abilities and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines form start to finish.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of organizational skills.
- Minimum 4-8 years of related work experience in sales of down-hole drilling equipment, artificial lift / completion equipment, Liner Hangers, Inflatable packers, Casing & Cementing Accessories, preferably with service background.