- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related Software Engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., infrastructure, storage, platforms, data), cloud market dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience with application development concepts and technologies (e.g. Java, Python, Puppet).
- Experience with Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases and/or Big Data technologies (e.g. SQL Server, Postgres, Spark, Hadoop).
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable and secure distributed systems.
- Experience working with complex customer’s existing software workloads. Ability to define technical migration roadmaps to the cloud.
About The Job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will work with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective, existing customers and partners understand the potential of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with innovative and novel solutions.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments as well as domain SAP knowledge in conjunction to those solutions.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.