About the job
We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer for our ELV & Automation Division. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Sales Team to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by developing new businesses and bringing in new contracts.
- Contacting new/potential customers and developing relationship
- Meet customers, introduce the company and its services and make routine follow up to generate inquiries
- Prepare proposals and quotations and assist in the preparation and submission of tenders
- Regularly follow up with customers to convert proposals to orders
- Process orders including final costing, supplier orders and coordinate with logistics and the technical team on issues relating to delivery, installation and project completions
- Routinely meeting customers to address any issues related to delivery and installation
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through timely projects completion, professionalism and efficiency
- Prepare internal weekly reports, forecasting and other routine reports on a timely basis and as requested from time to time by Sales Manager / Divisional Head
- Ensure good relations are maintained with customers, suppliers and all members of staff at all levels
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineering degree holder in Electrical, Electronics or any equivalent field.
- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Sales Engineer experience in Low Current Systems or any equivalent field.
- Must possess strong commercial acumen and excellent negotiation abilities.
- Possess sufficient knowledge of Low Current Systems like Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, Gate Barrier, Intruder Alarm Systems, Video Analytics, etc.
- Possess sufficient knowledge of Audio Video and Control systems
- Must have a valid Qatar driving license