About the job
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO) is a leading multi-brand company in Qatar with a diversified portfolio representing some of the world’s most visible and award-winning brands such as Honda, Volvo Cars, Volvo Trucks, GAC, MasterGas, Carrier, Afton, Raymond Weil, Titan, Police, Gant, Casio and many more. DOMASCO has more than 25 directly operated showrooms and shops as well as a presence in numerous dealer stores in Doha. A major retail and service company, DOMASCO is renowned for its exceptional after sales services for all the reputed brands it represents in Qatar. An almost 500 strong team of associates with the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction enables DOMASCO’s customer focus. Established in 1965 in Qatar, the company evolved into its present form in 1995 as DOMASCO.
About the position:
- Promote sales of air conditioning equipment to meet and achieve sales budget / gross margins.
- Quote and manage all project business to increase sales / gross margins / and brand awareness.
- Effectively contribute technical advice to assist customers to decide model selection and purchase of units.
- Visit site and assist / advice customers both individuals and institution on site conditions and to assess and prepare competitive quotation to obtain business.
- Monitor the receivables / data and follow-up for payments to reduce outstanding to company standards or as per contract.
- Effectively introduce new models of air conditioners to consulting engineers and contractors to enable them to incorporate the air conditioning specification in tender documents.
- Collect competitors’ information to enable the Sales Manager to negotiate with Principals for better price and marketing support.
- Submit air conditioners and specifications, technical data to ministry of electricity and water, building engineering department for getting approval certificate to enable participation in government tenders.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar sales position in front end sales
- Degree/ Diploma in A/C and Refrigeration or Mechanical Engineering is essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Possess technical knowledge in the field of A/C and Refrigeration
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of written & oral Arabic will be an advantage
- Ability to analyze market situation and be able to assess customer requirements independently
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
- Possess organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process