MATCH Hospitality AG
The Sales Coordinator will be part of the MATCH Hospitality Qatar team. The candidate is responsible for the general administration of the sales department. Effectively coordinate the day-to-day sales administrative tasks required to ensure the seamless running of the sales daily operation for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™
- Create and monitor sales orders, proposals and quotations for the Domestic Direct Sales Team.
- Support the Domestic Direct Sales Team with client administrative activities including setting up meetings, preparing presentations for client meetings, and providing written correspondence to clients regarding meeting follow-up and answers to client questions.
- Liaise closely with the Direct Sales Team, Sales Administration Team, Inventory & Fulfilment and Finance regarding sales processes, customer orders and product availability.
- Manage WHAS (Web-based Hospitality Administration System) for Domestic Sales.
- Ensure all customer leads are entered into and tracked in the CRM system.
- Co-ordinate and review activities in Sales Administration accounting and record-keeping.
- Support the resolution of customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Follow up on outstanding orders and payments.
- Maintain contact with external and internal customers to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Provide sales and product availability reports as directed.
- You will be required to assist with ad-hoc tasks if and when required.
- The nature of the business is such that it may be necessary to amend or add to your responsibilities as we get closer to events and you will be required to perform any task that is allocated to you, specific to the projects at hand including working extra hours and weekends once needed. Amendments will be discussed and agreed between MATCH Hospitality and yourself.
- Working hours are 09h00-18h00 Sunday-Thursday. Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to work after hours and during weekends once required.
- Ensure that all appointments are diarised and that your immediate line manager is always aware of your movements.
- Diligently, timely and efficiently carry out duties assigned by the project leader of any projects you may be involved in, and your immediate line manager.
- Provide your full support to MATCH Hospitality in meeting deadlines which require your input.
- Manage telephonic and consultative queries and respond to information requests and queries.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in managing the day-to-day administration for the sales department
- Experience in interacting with exacting, high profile clients and VIP guests
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural organization and with international stakeholders such as Government Organisations and high-profile corporate companies.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in a constantly evolving environment with good proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong administration and IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand and extract relevant data and information from large spreadsheets
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Relevant University/ College Degree strongly desired
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English
- Experience of working in Qatar