About the job
About The Role
We are looking for a marketing/advertising professional who has experience in developing and executing marketing communication tailored to address the business needs. The primary marketing channels that you will work on will include email, newsletters, point of sale material- flyers, brochures etc. as well as presentations for internal and external audiences.. You will be responsible for ensuring effective dissemination of these materials as well as internal communications across the Center and to the Regions and provide appropriate support and briefing notes.
- Work with the B2B Marketing Manager and the key account managers to implement an effective marketing and communications strategy for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop best practice external marketing materials for the Center and the Regions to ensure messages are presented consistently, including email, newsletters, point of sale materials like flyers, brochures, presentation decks etc. and other marketing material that communicates QR’s activities, products and / or services. Utilize our email marketing tool to create and send out clear and concise communication to the defined audience. Create specific communication action plans, timelines, and defined deliverables that support the communication of internal messages.
- Support ongoing events and sponsorships with marketing material and giveaways required
- Develop internal marketing materials, including team briefing notes to explain product benefits, and provide support to the Center and the Regions for implementation.
- Work with other internal stakeholders in marketing, sales and distribution and corporate communication to develop marketing and communication material.
- Manage and disseminate internal communications across the Center and to the Regions, including new product launches, updates to the Sales Incentive Scheme, new procedures, and newsletters. Disseminate marketing materials across the Center and to the Regions. Solicit feedback from the Center and Regions and incorporate it into future materials. Ensure all staff has access to a range of internal communications so that they are able to keep up to date with important information and raise necessary concerns.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Global Sales Team.
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 4+ years of job-related experience
- Experience in event management.
- Experience with creative design (knowledge of tools like Adobe Illustrator/Indesign, email marketing tools and good presentation skills with Powerpoint)
- Possess copywriting skills or worked as a copywriter in the past.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Good interpersonal skills.