Chaumet is opening a new Boutique inside the Place Vendôme Mall (Lusail City, near Doha in Qatar). We are building the team and looking for sales associates to help us write a success story together. As a Sales Associate, you will play an exemplary role in the team and act as a real ambassador of the Maison through all the missions entrusted to you.
1/ Being Ambassador of the Maison to all our clients:
- Sharing a moment with your client: deciphering for understanding the needs
- Offering a suitable selection of pieces and helping the client to make his or her decision
- Taking clients on an emotional journey and help them discover the world of Chaumet
2/ Contributing to the boutique’s commercial development by finding new clients and retaining existing ones:
- Participating actively in developing the customer database and the Maison’s CRM tools
- Creating new opportunities after concluding sales and developing your own customer portfolio
- Soliciting our customers and prospects to go even further into their “immersion into Chaumet” by inviting them, when appropriate, to events organized by the Maison.
- Cultivating your network, going even further by creating ties with intermediaries liable to enable us to discover new customers
3/ Integrating a collective history and taking part in the life of the boutique:
- Contributing to attaining the boutique’s collective targets by working in tandem with other sales staff.
- Actively participating in team meetings (suggestions, proposals) as well as in challenges, events and occasional activities.
- Contributing to customer feedback and different reports requested by EMEA headquarters
- Ensuring that security guidelines, cash-desk procedures and stock management rules are applied.
4/ Depending on your development and attaining your objectives, you may also be given responsibilities in occasional missions such as:
- Visual Merchandising: creating display windows and counters in collaboration with the Visual Merchandising team
- Stock management: resupplying and servicing boxes in collaboration with Central Stock and other boutiques in the network.
- After-sales management, liaising with International After-Sales Services
- Minimum 3 years experience in Jewellery sales (or luxury brand sales), all kinds of seniority are welcome, we are building the team in view of the opening of a new boutique
- Fluent Arabic, English is a great plus
- A strong appetite for fieldwork, client and result oriented, an expert negotiator with a good business sense
- A high level of autonomy in conducting your missions
- Relational and situational intelligence
- Type de contrat : Emploi à durée indéterminée