The Sales Associate is responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience, and for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, etc.).
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include But Not Limited To
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness
- Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions
- Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise, the brand and the company
- Participates in all inventories
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
- Meets or exceeds weekly sales targets
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
- Follows M&S Policies and Procedures 100%
- Performs housekeeping duties as required
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non business like greeting
- Provides customers with current relevant information
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and attempts to add on to the sale about the product
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database
- Sincerely thanks to all customers for shopping at M&S as they exit the store, and invites them back
You should meet the below criteria to be eligible for this role:
- You should be someone with good verbal communication skills. Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours, An eye for fashion trends & a Friendly demeanor.
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School Degree or above
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of retail sales experience is an advantage.
- We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.