Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Sales Associate is responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience, and for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, etc.).
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non-business-like greeting
- Provides customers with current relevant information about the product
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and attempts to add on to the sale
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database
- Sincerely thanks to all customers for shopping at M&S as they exit the store, and invites them back.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
High School Degree
1-2 years of retail sales experience
Good verbal communication skills, Some heavy lifting, Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours,
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.