Achieve sales plan and target KPI’s for assigned region. The role of a Sales & Education Coordinator is to have passion for people and service, with experience in retail, artistry and education. The candidate must be a strong seller, with the ability to recruit, consult and build a sale while adhering to our retailer’s guidelines and standards. A Sales & Education Coordinator must have the ability to successfully plan and conduct events & trainings at store level. They should possess effective communication skills, execute timely reporting practices and build collaborative relationships. Excellence in client service, artistry and working in an entrepreneurial environment is critical to the success of this role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the achievement of retail sales plan and corporate KPI for the region
- Delivering Best-in-class education to elevate brand awareness and drive sales
- Builds strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to implement a focused strategy to drive results, in line with corporate objectives
- Adhere to all budgets. For example, freelance and the ABH expense policy.
- Accountable for completing all administrative assignments by the respective due date
- Uphold ABH Dress code guidelines, while consistently evolving looks to reflect current trends
- Majority of time is spent in-store driving retails sales via consumer interaction and engaging with retailer employees
- Office time is approximately 1.5 days per month
- Social Media & Virtual Support will vary by region and be based off the needs of the business.
- 3-5 years of cosmetic retail experience
- Experience managing a one-million-dollar counter or more for 3+ years while driving a successful business
- Driven to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, coach and develop others to promotion
- Ability to make strategic decisions based on sales analysis
- Track record of meeting sales targets and KPI
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Effective communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Memorable, positive, and professional presence
- Self-motivated and goal oriented