We are looking for a Sales Engineer – ICT/ELV. You will be the key contributor to customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives of the IT/ELV Division. You will work with the Divisional managers and support them to obtain the business leads and acumen. Ensure proper records are maintained related to sales, customer quotations. Lead the sales by preparing bids, technical submittals and pre-qualifications. Meet the divisional sales target and contribute in increasing market share, new customers.
- Take comprehensive ownership and act as a single point of contact for sales activities for the customer and internal supporting departments (prospecting, generating opportunities, submitting proposal and closure of orders)
- Sales Plan & execution – Analysis of market conditions, vertical industry segments to target, prospecting and lead generation plan.
- Effective and proactive communication with all relevant stakeholders- customers, suppliers, internal departments
- Documentation and record-keeping
- Effective customer account management skills
- Achieving of the revenue targets in terms of – Order book, sales, profit margins and collection according to business plan
- Must be a keen learner of new technologies, products and solutions.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in ICT, Business Administration / related OR equivalent
Minimum Experience: 5 years (Experience in Qatar Market required)
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of ICT/ELV Domain-Networks, IP Telephony, Hardware, software.
- Adept at using industry-standard business tools – MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Qatar Driving license is highly desirable
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.afuturewithus.com.