About the job
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
Area of Responsibilities:
- Performs sales activities in all major accounts.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability. Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Manage the preparation of proposals and presentations
- Provide in-depth business & technical strategy for system solutions and correlate to potential solutions.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Must be able to establish and coordinate with new clients especially those with high-level clients (Ex.: Government, Ministries, etc.)
Skills and Requirements:
- With at least 5 years experience in the same field preferably in an IT company
- Must be available in Qatar with Transferable Work Visa
- Must be dynamic, creative and independent
- With excellent analytical, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Service driven and professional
- Able to work under pressure with a flexible schedule
- Effective team leadership
Please direct the following
- A copy of your latest CV
- Salary expectations
- Time required before you could potentially start the position